Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
The best way to place a winning bet on horse racing is to first identify which horses you think will win. Once you have identified the horses, you need to find the odds for each horse according to different bookmakers.
A good betting strategy is to find a bookmaker with low odds and place your bet there.
Smart bettor checklist
The following are the most important points to analyze before a horse race:
– The horse’s age, sex and weight.
– The race conditions.
– The distance of the race.
– Whether the horse is trained or not.
– The type of track and surface.
– Whether the horse has had any recent injuries or illnesses.